3-Part Online Course for Strategic Social Change
Are you inspired to create positive change in the world, but find yourself searching for guidance in putting your passion into action? Take your next transformative step toward meaningful activism and join our Live Social Action series, in collaboration with ITP International, beginning May 8, 2019.
In this three-part series, you’ll learn strategic steps in creating positive social action. Follow your passion, turn your project idea into a reality and connect with a community excited for global change.
All sessions will be held online.
Live Social Action Series Details:Dates and Call Time:
May 8, June 12 & Sept. 25 / 9:00a.m. – 10:15 a.m. (Pacific Time Zone)
What to Expect Each Course Session:
– Welcome, session overview and brief check-in from community
– Presentation on strategic steps toward powerful social action
– Responses and questions from community
– Project ideas and updates from community and requests for support
– Integral practice tips for continued momentum and renewal
$30 to participate / $25 for ITPI members (space is limited to 25 people for an intimate, community experience).
Please register today to reserve your spot and receive the call log-in information.